How to Report a Problem

Northern Customer Relations

To report a problem with the trains or service, your first port of call should be to contact Northern's "Customer Experience Centre":
Via the Northern website;
writing to Freepost NORTHERN RAILWAY;
fill in a comments form, which you can get from staff at stations or on trains, and posting this to the address above or handing it to a member of staff; or
phoning the Customer Experience Centre on 0800 600 2020.

Passenger Focus

Passenger Focus is the nationwide independent rail consumer watchdog and can assist with problems which rail companies fail to resolve satisfactorily themselves.

To contact Passenger Focus either:

British Transport Police

If you witness a crime or anti-social behaviour at the station or on a train, you should report the incident to British Transport POlice on 0800 40 50 40.